Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Product Showcase - GraceBox - Amy Tangerine Die Cuts

Hi crafty friends! 
Ashley here and I am so excited to share with you how I used these vibrant Amy Tangerine die cuts in my Bible! Jessy and Rachel will also being sharing how they incorporated their shapes today. I just love seeing how different people use the same products and their pages look completely different or so similar! 
Here is a WALK (see what I did there?!) through of my page.  

 First thing I did was get messy with come acrylic craft paints. Fingers are best for soft edges.
 Next I took the AWESOME patterned stamps that come in the MARCH GraceBox.
 Next I grabbed the pack of Amy Tangerine Die Cut Shapes. They are colorful, bold and whimsical! I loved the variety. There are several that are over three inches, so a few can really go far on your page. These beauties will go everywhere on my pages!
One die cut that I loved right away was this sweet cactus. But there was only one of them. I really wanted to frame my frame with cacti so one trick I like to do is cut a shape into two. If you know you will be layering and tucking the pieces in somewhere, no one will ever know that it was cut. Two for the price of one!
 
 In the picture below (dont mind the yellow lighting, I may have been crafting into the wee hours of the morning) you can see that I was going to tuck the cactus behind the pink oval. You will never see the cut edge.
 Here is how is looks glued behind. The other half of the cactus in at the bottom of the pink oval frame. Slick trick!

 Ah, dawns early light and things are look clean and white again. :) 

 I loved using so many of the treasured die cuts this month! What can you do with your GRACEBOX to create a fun layout this month. 

Happy creating! 
Ashley Haake
@magmagandme

No comments:

Post a Comment