Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tutorial : un pastel page with Célina

Hello,
Here is Célina, I'm back to inspire you with a new tuto !
Do you want to make a cute pastel page ? With only items from the December Kit = dies cuts and stamps !
And of course a beautiful black & white photos and some sewing to bring texture !
But, before, some pictures of this amazin PL December Kit with exclusive Citrus Twist Kit :








Are you ready for the tutorial ?
1/ Take a white cardstock and select some die cuts assorted : labels, tags, etc... and stamps.



2/ Start to dispose tags and labels all around the photo, harmoniously : 





3/ Add some small crosses : 




4/ I used, then this beautiful stamp to decorate some labels :






5/ To bring a finished side, I used my sewing maghine : 









And there is my page !



Can't wait to see yours !
Xoxo,
Célina


No comments:

Post a Comment