Thursday, October 27, 2016

Using up your kits in a Traveler's Notebook


I've never managed to completely kill a kit just doing Project Life. There are always a few scraps of paper, cards and embellishments left over at the end of each month. Instead of adding them to my ever-increasing stash, I often just quickly add a few pages to my Traveler's Notebook.

This page used a couple of journalling cards, along with my photos and a few stickers and pieces from the cut-apart sheet.



This second page used a journal card as a title, and a scrap of pattern paper in the background. I typed my journalling onto some vellum, added my photo, a few enamel dots and some of those lovely metallic stickers.


I think of these pages like tiny little layouts, but without all the pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment