Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Simple Layout with Jen Chapin

Hi everyone! Jen here, and today I'm sharing a quick layout created with the October kits about my son at 4 years old.

I used the Crate Paper patterned paper and adhered it to the top of a piece of white cardstock. I used a single photo that was printed at a bit less than 4x6 and adhered that to the top half of the layout.

For my title, I used one of the large chipboard words from the add-on kit, as well as some of the Pinkfresh alphas from the Pocket Life kit. I wasn't sure going into this page how the title was going to turn out but I ended up loving it! My journaling was printed on paper and trimmed into strips.

I also scattered some chipboard stickers across the layout, along with enamel dots and a bit of mist.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you are enjoying your October kits!


No comments:

Post a Comment