Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Brooke

Hello!  Happy Sunday Sketch day! 

Brooke here to share this week's sketch inspiration.



Here's my take...


I used the sketch composition almost exactly and translated it into a notebook project. 

As a huge fan of traveler's notebook projects, let me tell you, using a sketch as a starting point makes this type of memory-keeping even more efficient than it already is. 


The September kits were packed with amazing pieces, like these tags, that are so great for layering. 


Then lastly, I chose to journal around the entire spread.  I use this technique when I want to pull all the elements of a project together.  It's like tying a bow on a present....the journaling wraps everything up, nice and neat.

A few puffy star stickers and I called this one done! 

I do hope you're inspired to start creating using this week's sketch.  It's a simple, classic scrapbook sketch that can easily be translated to so many other projects, like cards and pocket pages or even a traveler's notebook spread, like I shared here.  Don't forget to use the hashtags #citrustwistkits and #ctksundaysketch so we can all admire your work! 

Thank you so much for joining me today.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment