Friday, August 26, 2016

Pocket Life Sketch Friday with Kasia

Hello on Friday! It's Kasia here with another Pocket Life post!

You might have noticed by now that I love to keep my pocket scrapbooking spreads simple and rather minimalistic. Of course I love beautiful embellishments and colorful bits and pieces which decorate my album but the base of my pages is usually white and bright.

This month though... as soon as I opened the Pocket Life kit I knew that I'll have to bend my own rules regarding the color scheme of the album. You know this new Dear Lizzy 6x6 paper pad from August kits - well I fell in love with it and immediatley made it foundation of my pages!

CTK1


I created my own cards by trimming some papers from paper pad and from the main Scrapbook kit from August. I also used here few of the Citrus Twist Kits exclusive cards.

CTK6

To brighten up the pages and calm some of the busy designs on patterned papers I decided to make my own journaling blocks - again I grabbed the Pocket Life cards, trimmed them and layered on my base cards. This little trick helped me a lot and my composition became much more pulled together.

CTK5

The tiny bits and pieces and cute embellishments are my favorite! I couldn't hold myself and decorated my pages with pieces from various August kits - it always amazes me that they mix so nicely together!

CTK4


What are your favourite embellishments? I definitely like the puffy stickers and word stickers the most! Can't stop hoarding them :)

CTK2


I wish you fun and creative weekend! If you need some extra inspirations here are the sketches that I hope will help your creative jucices flow!
CTK-aug-2
CTK-aug-1


Make sure to share with us the things that you made with August kits on Instagram or Facebook! It's always fun to see your creations! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment