Thursday, July 21, 2016

Carefree

Good Morning all!  Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Today I am bringing you a super simple but fun page.  I have been missing my paints lately but have not had time to use them.  This photo was calling for something a little extra so I pulled out my watercolors.  Since this was an ocean photo, I made the watercolor "blob" look a bit like water.


The little triangles were cute from the Shimelle Starshine "Gallileo" paper  All I did was cut one of the small squares in half and the corners off of another larger square.


Isn't this triangle stamp awesome? I went just perfectly with the other triangles on the page.


To finish off the page I used watercolor drops and some color shine in a similar color to make "splashes" from the waves.

kits used - Driftwood + Sprinkles

So, I got to play with my watercolors and have fun scrapping.  The best of both of my favorite hobbies.

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous rest of your week.


Brenda

2 comments: