Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial with Mira

Hello everyone.
It's Mira here today and in this Tuesday Tutorial post I'll be sharing a process video presenting how I created one of my Christmas Pocket Life spreads using the newest - January PL kit together with January Embellishment Kit.

At the beginning of my video You will be able to see everything that I found this month in my happy box from Citrus Twist Kits. I am sure You're gonna love every single piece of Your kit just the way I did!

Here's my spread:



And a few details:




Here's my process.
It is very simple and always looks similar. First I pick what I am going to work with, I don't really need to arrange my photos but I did this for this video purposes. Then I simply play with goodies.

I hope You will enjoy my video!


Does Your pocket scrapbooking creating process look similar? I am really curious how do You work with Your kits! Share Your thoughts with me if You like!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment