Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Jessy

Hello everyone! It's my turn to host the Sunday Sketch this week. This time we have a 2 photo sketch and lots of white space for you to play around :)


 I followed pretty much to the sketch where I scrapped with 2 photos, a title on the left side of the layout. I also did some light stamping in the middle of the layout to balance up with the large title &  fun subtitle I did around the photos. Totally had so much fun with my Jan Add-on kit + CTK exclusive paper. 

Tip>> Don't be afraid to tweak the composition a little or to flip the sketch to suit your style. 

Close-up: 

Now it's your turn. If you want to play along with this week's Sunday Sketch and be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate, create a project based off of the sketch and upload it to CTK Gallery by next Saturday. Please make sure to include the date of the sketch in the title of your project. You may use CTK kits or any supplies on hand, just have fun with it :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking forward to see what your takes on the sketch will be! 

Happy crafting :)

Xoxo Jessy



1 comment: