Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Brenda Smith

Good Morning! I am so excited to be here sharing today's Sunday Sketch with you. This is also my very first post for Citrus Twist. (eeeeeeek!!!!!) Yes, I am really that excited. haha This months kits are just divine. I could swear the colors were picked just for me. I have a love affair going on with yellow, blue green, pink with black and white accents. This sketch was just right for me too. I got to do a lot of layering and splattering. Perfection.


Here is the sketch first.  Isn't it lovely?




I stayed pretty true to the design. The only real difference was the extra layers of pretty paper and doilies. Those doilies made my day when I saw them in my box. They were perfect for this girly page.



My splatters came out a little weird this time but that's ok. Oh and I left out the journaling. I stink at that. Maybe I should make that a goal this year. Journal on more layouts. Sounds like a plan! Anyone want to join me? 

On to the details. 








Now it is your turn. Grab the sketch and use it to make a page. Don't forget to add your page to the CTK Gallery to be eligible for a $5 coupon to the CTK store! Also, add "Sketch 1/3" to the title line. Cannot wait to see what y'all make!

Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for a beautiful LO and Welcome to citrus twist as a DT. Love your job so far. 💖 Got some inspiration and made a LO out of the sketch and inspiration from you 💖😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining in and thank you so much for your kind words. :)

      Delete
  2. I scraplifted this and the splatters came out really bad. yours looked awesome to me. so I lifted the whole layout and changed the background white cardstock. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete