Thursday, January 14, 2016

Let's get digital with Mira

Hey Guys!
It's Mira here with new edition of Let's get digital!
I prepared a cutting file for You to download from Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fan Page! And I used it as a title for my layout. This page is also a part of my 2016 Pocket Life Album opening chapter (I call it opening chapter because it's much more than one title page :P)

Here's what You can download this month:





And here's the Layout that I made with "family" file:
This is a picture of my Family that I took on January 1st, right after I jumped out of the bed at 11 AM :D Real life (I am in the PJs) documented in my newest PL album! I really love how our daughter is looking at us when we are kissing. I feel like this is going to be my favorite picture of us in 2016 :D Great beginning of the year! Great!

Here are more details:




It was made mostly with goodies coming from January "Verona" PL kit. And I took those lovely pink sequins from "So Lovely" embellishment kit to spice things up a little bit :) (they are absolutely gorgeous since You don't need any glue to adhere them to Your work - perfect idea!) I hope You like today's inspiration!

I am waiting for Your creative use of the freebies! Have fun playing with them!
Hugs,
Mira

2 comments: