Monday, January 11, 2016

In my Studio with Karen

Hello.
It's Karen here and today I invite you for a little peek into my studio & how I store my stamps. In December 2015 I had a massive de-clutter of my studio, inspired by the KonMari Method I re organised a few areas of my studio, stamp storage being one of them. 

I found this wooden carry box at TYPO in Australia last year & it was previously storing my 3x4 project life cards, but during that purge it became vacant..... so it was a perfect solution for my stamps. Now my stamps are altogether & its easier to find what I am looking for. 


I store my larger stamps like this: - 


Here is what my studio looks like now that I have had a de-clutter, its neat 'n' tidy & best of all I gave a large amount away to friends & family members. It felt freeing. 


I hope I've helped you think about your stamp storage & given you some other ideas. 

If you would like to visit more creative spaces - check what the rest of CTK team presented on the blog so far

Have a lovely day.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh and i thought you were going to challenge me to clean /tidy MY scraproom. Lol I start frequently and then i get sidetracked. Just call me Dory { Nemo movie reference }

    ReplyDelete