Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Awesome adventure with Christin

Christin here today with a layout with the January 2016 Main "Verona" and Sprinkles Kits.

It's more or less been snowing here for the last week, but this picture were taken with the very first snow a few days after Christmas - just powedered snow - but enough to take the new sleds. My six year was was first a little scared but after a few tries she got as tough as her older brother.




When I make backgrounds for my backgrounds I choose a few colors from the papers and either do what I can to focus more on those colors, maybe even use stronger hues, or pick colors to soften the page.  Both I do to smoothen the edges between the cardstock and the layers of paper.


I hope you wiill create your own projects with the kits and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. I can't wait to see your pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment