Sunday, January 31, 2016

3 to Inspire


Hello! Michelle here with this week's "3 to Inspire" challenge!

Your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and you must include all 3 prompts on your project. This is what I have for you today:

1. Use 4 or more patterned papers.
2. Stack your title.
3. Repeat 1 or more elements.

Here is my take using the January Main " Vernona" Kit:

Using four or more pieces of patterned paper is right up my alley!  I went to town and used a total of five (which includes the background.) The super cute letters from 7 Paper were the perfect size for stacking a title. My repitition of the circles is pretty obvious, but I also added multiple stars and sentiments at the bottom of the page. 



Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own project, share it with us here in the gallery, and you will be eligible to win a small prize from the CTK Store. Make sure to include the date of the challenge in the title of your gallery submission. Can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Michelle!!!! I will for sure give it a try with the scraps from all of my kits :-) LOL!!! Waiting with eager for my February kit now LOL :-) Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and soooo delicate! Love Your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean by "stack your title?" thanks :)

    ReplyDelete