Saturday, January 9, 2016

3 To Inspire with Emma


Hi everyone!  Emma here to share this week's 3 To Inspire challenge!  I'm a big fan of these recipe challenges and this week I would love for you to join me using the following prompts:

1 - Use 4 (or more) pattern papers.  Bonus points if you use them to make/fill a shape of some sort!
2 - Use two different alpha's on your page
3 - Include at least 3 photo's!

As a reminder, your project can be a Project Life page or a scrapbook page but it must include all three (3) prompts on it!

Here's my take using the January kits:


I usually struggle with multiple photo's on my pages - but this photostrip was perfect for the four photo's as I was able to keep it on a smaller scale without them looking too small.

For my pattern paper I cut a few stars (my favourite!) using my trusty BigShot then cut small pieces of pattern paper to fill the shape in.  I admit it may have been a little tedious but, oddly enough, I enjoyed it ;)    Another easy idea for including multiple pattern papers to form a shape is creating a pie-chart (circle shape + different papers for each "section"). 


For my title I used one of the words from the Project Life Puffy Phrase Stickers (Heidi Swapp) that are in this month's Main kit and added the Elliot Tiny Alphabet Stickers from the Pocket Life kit underneath.  Those little alpha's are adorable, wish I had a few more packs :)


 




Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum.  I can't wait to see your pages!

Thanks, Em xo

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear I'm still working on Suse's from last week but if I must I must lol. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely must Marie!! Don't forget to share/tag me! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great challenge! super opportunity to use up stash and get photos on the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celise! Hope you'll join in and share a page?! ;)

      Delete
  3. WOWSERS!!!! YUM!!!! Loove it Emma!!! So wish I had those stars they are to die for!!! Must try to playing in with this :-) Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! You're always so sweet!! Can't wait to see your take on it! xo

      Delete
  4. Stunning! And those Stars! Love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done Emma and on Instagram @mariesheil

    ReplyDelete