Saturday, January 16, 2016

3 to Inspire with Brenda

Good morning and welcome to this weeks 3 to inspire.

(Don't forget that your take on this challenge can be a layout or a PL spread and you must include all 3 prompts on your project.)

For this week I decided to keep it kinda simple.
1. 1 photo
2. handcut paper shapes
3. a large title using multiple alphas or words

Here is my layout with those 3 prompts.
All of my triangles were cut by hand with no template. I used a wood veneer word, puffy stickers, letters cut from a word sticker and an alpha to make my title.











I LOVE simple pages with large catchy titles and wonky cut papers. I cannot wait to see what you all make!


Now it is your turn. Use my three prompts to create a project. Then share it with us in the CTK Gallery and/or the fan page.


Have a fantabulous day!


Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I really admire this triangle composition! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute layout, really great way to bring spirit to such an adorable photo

    ReplyDelete