Thursday, January 28, 2016

3 Layouts - Gina Rodgers

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a few layouts today, created with the January Main 'Verona'+ Sprinkles kits
I've used just the main kit on this first page, beginning with a mixed media background using gesso, mists, inks and graphite.



For this page, I've created a background with mists and distress stains, using a minimal colour scheme of blues and gold. I've used a single doily and cut a section from behind the photo adding it to the edge of the page. I've also added texture with a left over strip of deli paper used in this layout



It was very exciting to create with the first piece of CTK patterned paper in the main kit. I'm loving the muted pinks and orange and have used a large triangle in the corner of the page, along with a few scraps from other sheets. A soft watercolour background helps tie in all the colours. and I've finished with stamping, graphite and ink splatters



Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!
Gina

1 comment: