Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial | November 3, 2015

Good Morning! This is Melissa here with you this Tuesday morning :-)

I'm showing you a quick, easy way to make a couple of embellished tags that you could use on different projects! They could be included on a scrapbook layout, a card, or a pocket page! I'm planning on using both of these in my pocket pages for this month!


Gather your supplies:
-Watercolors
-White shipping tags
-Water brush
-Stamps
-Black Staz-on Ink
-Embellishments from the November Pocket Page kits

First, I cut my tags down to fit into a 3x4 pocket. I stitched around the outer edge of the tag with my sewing machine.  Then, I simply used three different complimentary watercolors on my tag and blended together.


I then decided which stamp set I wanted to use and stamped onto the watercolored tag with Black Staz-on ink.




For my next tag, I again started by cutting the tag down to fit into a 3x4 pocket and stitching around the outside edge with my sewing machine. I also chose some corresponding blues/teals in watercolors and blended them on the tag. I decided to layer the gold alphabet stickers on top of the watercolors.

I covered the entire front of the tag with the stickers and then layered the Amy Tangerine puffy sticker on top. Super easy and simple!



These will make quick and easy additions to my pocket pages!



2 comments:

  1. I love to see you use random letters. Always so many left over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! That stamped one especially looks awesome

    ReplyDelete