Saturday, September 19, 2015

3 To Inspire with Suse

Hey there everyone! Suse Fish back with you today for our regular 3 To Inspire challenge. I do hope you feel inspired to play along: pull out those pretty papers and lovely bits and bobs and just have a ball making a layout or pocket page using my three prompts...


Now I don't know about you, but I'm a little bit out of my comfort zone when it comes to making layouts about myself! It's just not so easy, is it? For one thing, we're never all that happy with photos of ourselves and - perhaps it's me being a typical Brit - but I never want to look like I'm drawing attention to myself!


But our stories are important; we're important and well worthy of playing a starring role in our albums.


So today's challenge involves digging out a photo of yourself and making a layout that reflects something about you or your story right now. Here are your three prompts:

1. Make a layout using one or more photos of you
2. Use more than one patterned paper as your background
3. Hand embroider over your own handwriting.

Once you've created your project, do make sure you share them with us (in the Citrus Twist Kit Gallery, on our Facebook Fan Page or on Instagram by tagging us @citrustwistkits). Can't wait to see what you make and don't forget: if your project is chosen, you might win a lovely scrappy treat!

And just before I go, I thought you might enjoy watching how my layout came together and the little story behind my decision to use both sides of that adorable paper from the September 2015 Main Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment