Saturday, May 9, 2015

3 to Inspire with Nathalie

Hello! This is a very sad post for me as it is my last as Design Team member for Citrus Twist Kits. It has been 3 amazing years since the day Trina selected me to be on her very first team. I am so grateful to her and I will remember her wonderful kits each time I'll look back at the many pages I created with them!

Speaking of which... ;)


Our weekly 3 to Inspire challenge is for those who need a little creative push to get scrapbooking, to keep scrapbooking or for those who just like a challenge! Your take can be a layout or a PL spread but remember to include all 3 prompts on your project!

Here are the 3 things I would like to inspire you to do:
1/ Use your hobby/hobbies as the subject
2/ Create your journaling as a list
3/ Use packaging

Here is my example created with the May "Life is..." and Sprinkles kits:

nathalie_CTK600_ctkmay2015
In this homage to my years on the CTK design team, I created a collage showing a layout from each of the kits I received. I also used a brown paper bag as a mat, with a few "goodies" sticking out, because for me they are a trademark of Citrus Twist kits. Finally, I listed what these three years represented in my scrapbooking life...
Here are a few close ups:
nathalie_CTKcloseup2_ctkmay2015nathalie_CTKcloseup_ctkmay2015nathalie_CTKcloseup3_ctkmay2015

Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us in the CTK Gallery and/or on our Facebook Fan Page. You can also upload to Instagram and tag us @citrustwistkits. Looking forward to seeing your takes on this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love this layout Nathalie! Such a bittersweet feeling leaving the team.. isn't it? I love that it brought us together though! :)

    ReplyDelete