Thursday, April 16, 2015

Please Welcome Our New Creative Team Members!

Thank you for all of the gorgeous submissions for the Pocket Life design team call that just ended. Every day we had applications poring into our email inbox and there were just so many wonderful PL pages to view.

Please welcome our new team members who come from all over the world. They'll begin playing soon with the June kits.

Joining the Pocket Life Team

Marie-Pierre Capistran (United States)



Hi! My name is Marie-Pierre. I'm French Canadian married to a Swiss German, currently living in North Carolina, but moving around a lot! I have two young daughters: Arielle and Maya. I am an artist at heart and have been crafting for many years. I enjoyed working with many different kind of crafts including watercolor, paper cutting and calligraphy before I fell in love with memory keeping in 2008. Scrapbooking is now my biggest passion and telling my stories is vital to me. I am currently a member of the Get it Scrapped design team and I am writing for the Entre Artistes magazine. I am delighted to join the Citrus Twist Pocket Life Kit design team!! If you want to see more from me, you can find me on my blog and on Instagram.  

Alena Grinchuk (Russia)



Hi! I’m Alena! I am 32 years old. I live in the very beautiful city of St. Petersburg with my beloved husband and our 8-year-old boy, Nikita. Previously I worked as a kindergarten teacher, now I’m just a mother for my son.  I started scrapbooking over  four years ago. I like to make greeting cards, albums and layouts about my family and the Project Life.  I am so thankful for getting this amazing opportunity to be a part of the Citrus Twist Kits team!
Check Alena's blog here.

Mira Juracek (Poland)



My name is Mira. I am 27 years old freshly-made Mom living in Wroclaw (Poland) with my husband Pawel and daughter Ola. I am scrapbooking lover since 2007, but this activity was always a huge part of my life, though I didn't realize it is called this way :) {Thank You Google!}I love documenting our everyday life in the form of pocket albums and mini books. If You had asked me a few years ago what was my number one kind of project I would say: Layouts! No hesitation! But after I tried pocket documenting system my scrapbooking world turned upside down and now pocket pages are my totally favorite! Over all I admire simplicity in projects, yet having so many wonderful embellishments around I simply cannot stop adding them and always end up with a lot of details on my pages. I especially love the tiniest details and my #1 choice for every project are enamel dots.I am really happy to join CTK Creative Team and I hope You'll find my projects inspiring.
Check out Mira's blog here.


Melissa Mann (United States)





Melissa has always had a love for papers and stickers. As a child, she collected piles and piles of Lisa Frank stickers and stationery. The infatuation hasn’t changed much these days! She found her start in scrapbooking in 2005 when she and her husband made a move from Maryland to Florida. The hobby quickly took over their spare bedroom and these days she is honored to design for Lawn Fawn, Elle’s Studio, and Citrus Twist Kits. Her projects have been published in Cards, Create, and Scrapbook Trends magazines. Melissa lives in the beautiful panhandle of Florida along the Gulf of Mexico. Her day job consists of working for Escambia County as a Tax Agent. She is married to a great guy named Troy and they have two dogs and a cat. She loves music, cooking, photography, and reading. Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Stalker, NCIS, and The Walking Dead are just a few of the TV shows she enjoys.

Tara Rice (living abroad)


An island girl traveling together with my family while creating memories and capturing them along the way. From a young age, I had a love for paper, pens, and crafting! Lovin' anything sparkly, getting my workout on, and enjoying the many blessings in my life. 
Check out Tara's Instagram here.
We love to fill one of our design team spots with a current subscriber. Tara has been playing with our kits for months now and she is a bright and happy personality on the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page, over on Facebook.

Diane Williams (New Zealand)


Hi, I’m Diane. A paper-loving, cupcake-eating, to-do-list making, designer from New Zealand. I live with my husband and our two fur-babies. I’ve been scrapbooking since I was 14 and three years ago I switched to Project Life and I’ve never looked back. I love coffee, gold, polka dots, coffee, anything sparkly, washi tape, puppies and did I mention coffee? You can see more of what I’m up to on my blog (http://dearlydee.blogspot.com) or on Instagram (www.instagram.com/dearlydee).


Joining our Scrapbook Team 

(Using the Citrus Twist Main scrapbooking kit to create both layouts and PL pages!)

This application came in from Down Under and we couldn't help falling in love with her scrapbook pages, too. This designer be showing off the monthly Main kit for both regular layouts and Pocket Life.


Aimee Dow (Australia)




Hi! My name is Aimee Dow. I'm an Australian and started Project Life in 2013 when my husband and I got married. No kids yet, but who knows what the future holds. I am currently on the Jot Magazine Team, One Little Bird Team and Persnickety Creative teams. I know that sounds very divserse, but I just love design in all it's forms. Project Life was the first toe in the water for me. Since then I digital scrap, hybrid scrap, card make, mini book create . . . .  Okay, if it can be done with paper I'll give anything a go.
Check out Aimee's work here!

Thank you again for all of the applications coming in from every corner of the globe. We even had some very talented teenagers and college students apply. It is so fun to see that scrapbookers are starting young, building a new generation of scrapbookers.

Citrus Twist Kits




10 comments:

  1. Hey congrats my friend Marie-Pierre!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caro!! J'avais même pas vu ca!!!!! :D je suis vraiment contente!! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to all ladies! Such amazing talent and I can not wait to see what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all! I recognize a few names ;) and can't wait to see what you create with the kits! This is one talented group I must say! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great artists, congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am so excited that the cat is finally out of the bag. I can not wait to work with such talented ladies, both new and old friends. Congratulations Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all !!!! I'm happy to be in such a talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Can't wait to start :))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations lovelies! I am truly honored and very excited to be a part of such an amazing team. Xxo

    ReplyDelete