Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sketch Sunday with Jessy

Hello again!! It's time for Sunday Sketch again. 


Absolutely love creating with this sketch. I love the white space. 

For this layout, I decided to go with  two colours ; mint green & pink (with pop of gold). I started with the pink background that I created with gelatos. Then I went on with the patterned paper + frame, adhered photos on them & lastly I embellished my layout with all the beautiful embellies that you can find in the March main kit + Sprinkles kit Love how it turned out!

Here are some close-ups: 


 Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch! We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by 3/20, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK StoreAlso add 3/15 to the title line.

Happy crating!
Xoxo Jessy


1 comment: