Friday, October 17, 2014

Pocket Life With Sam

Hello hello there! This is Sam to share a Pocket Life spread with you today. So sorry I just gotten my box few days ago and haven't had chance to play with the kit much + film a process video. Anyway, I am loving the colours of the kit this month, particular the huge alphabet sticker sheet from Basic Grey.

EA PL Color Combo-1

And here is my take on the Pocket Life page that I used a lot of warmer tone / fall colours here. Not the usual colours that I would always use but I like that I get to change my usual work flow / preference a little. It is a little challenging for me, but its a good challenge ;)

'PL Oct-1


'PL Oct-2

'PL Oct-3

I like the geometric print (triangle) pattern paper and decided to use it as a title card for this month page.

'PL Oct-4

I have also printed a few photos in Black & White to match the papers that I use here. I think B&W photos really work well with these warm colour palette.
'PL Oct-5
'PL Oct-6 'PL Oct-7
I like the banner tags from PRetty Little Studio this month and had so much fun fussy cutting them and add them to the page. The Black and White sticker with sentiments are ctually embossed just like how you use Motex / Dymo label makers.
'PL Oct-8
So here's my simple page for this month Pocket Life kit. I am planning to do a process video (hopefully with voice over to explain the way I work) later this month. Will post it on Citrus Twist FB page when I have uploaded the video.

Have a great day!

XoXo
Sam

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I really like the layout of this sleeve! Will it be available in your shop?

    ReplyDelete