Thursday, September 4, 2014

How to use . . . with Amélie

Hi there! Here is Amélie and today I will share with you some tips to use crepe paper! As you probably saw this month, in your  main kit, you will have a piece of crepe paper. I really love having supplies that are unusual. I love to think at how I can use this or that to give to my creations something different!
Crepe paper is perfect to add texture and relief to your creations!
I will share with you three creations using crepe paper! This might inspire you!

First this layout, I use crepe paper in the layering under my picture.

today1c640 
 

today3c640


today6c640


today7c640


today5c640 - Copie



Now my second layout! On this one, I use crepe paper to make a background. I simply cut some stripes of crepe paper on stick them on my cardstock. You also can stitch them on your cardstock!


123640b


123b640


123c640


123d640


And at least, this little card. I use a rest of crepe paper to create a bow:




I hope this post give you some inspiration.
See you soon.
Amélie

3 comments:

  1. I got a couple of rolls of crepe paper for free and I've only used them a little bit in paper-crafting, but not too much. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts and especially the little card. Would you use it on a future layout? That bit of green on the second layout speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the crepe paper is a must try!!! lovely projects Amelie :)

    ReplyDelete