Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Inspiration with Nathalie

Happy Saturday! I am happy to be here today to share two of my layouts created with the May Sparkle and Shine main kit and the Happy Girl embellishment kit:

Fill the blank came from the idea of having more about my husband into our family album. I noticed he was largely under-represented! The questions are from a special issue of Simple Scrapbooks called "Scrapbook shortcuts with quizzes and questions".

nathalie_filltheblankswithbanner_CTKmay2014
The design is based on a sketch from Scrap365

nathalie_fillintheblankscloseup_CTKmay2014

For a change of pace, I then created a 8.5x11 page. I forget how much I enjoy this format and should make more!
nathalie_pasteldenatawithbanner_CTKmay2014
In case you're wondering Pastel de nata is a portuguese pastry that we tried during our trip to Portugal last summer :)
nathalie_pasteldenatacloseup_CTKmay2014

Now make sure to stop by tomorrow to see who won the NSD $100 grab bag!
And Happy Mother's Day to all the CTK moms! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment