Wednesday, May 21, 2014

6x6 Paper Play with Jen...

Hello everyone! Jen here today with a multi-photo layout making use of the lovely 6x6 Websters Pages paper pack in the May Pocket Life kit.

JenB_May6x6_1
This pack offered such a wonderful variety of patterns! For this page, I chose four favorite iPhone photos of my daughter, along with two sheets of the paper to incorporate in my design: the blocked cloud/sky pattern and one with whimsical text boxes.

JenB_May6x6_4
I used my Silhouette to cut multiple hearts from the cloud paper and repeated the same cuts using a sheet of pink vellum from my stash. I layered the two, over the negative of the vellum cuts, and machine stitched a line down the center of each heart to 1) adhere the shapes and 2) to easily add dimension.

JenB_May6x6_2The text box paper was perfect for my journaling. I simply put pen to paper, adding a few words to each box then, cut out the strips and added them to my page with a bit of liquid adhesive. I finished off the design with a Silhouette cut title and two of the clear heart stickers also included in the Pocket Life kit.

Thank you for stopping by!
Jen

2 comments: