Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Tutorial with our Guest Designer

a


Hi all~ Jina here today to share a fun tip using washi tape. I decided to make some patterns on the white background as soon as I found the solid silver washi tape from Citrus Twist December main Kits.

b
c
My choice was big bold chevron for making my own pattern. d
e
f
 
Not equal width!! I sliced the washi tape into two parts and used these for chevron pattern of unique balance.

g

And placed the triangular patterned paper on the opposite side for such a symmetric view in whole page.

j

To complete this layout I added the awesome tags and stickers from December main kit and embellishment kit and some splatters with color mists from my stash.

click_1

Here's my layout using silver washi tape.

click_2   click_3   click_4   click_5

Thanks for looking and I hope it will inspire you to use your washi tape in various aspects. :)

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to use washi and I super love your layout! I need to experiment with my washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The silver and the chevron, I'll remember that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for the cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to lift this idea, Jina!

    ReplyDelete