Thursday, November 28, 2013

Be inspired layout with Nina

Hello, Nina here today with a "be inspired" post. While I´m opening the Citrus Twist November Add-On my focus lay on the 6x6 papers. One of these papers inspired me to create a scrapbook page in a "Project Life" style because it´s originally printed in the design you see here on my layout.

I cut out the single rectangles, sew around them and place them onto a piece of white cardstock. To complete the look I add different embellishments like the beautiful fabric breads, stamp images, a twine loop (using twine from the kit´s packaging) and some Silhouette Cameo cut outs.
Here a closer look to my (German) journaling. It´s a little love letter to my husband who stays with me for more than 17 years now.
 The Studio Calico Gems who are also included in the kit matches perfect with the dot design in here.

Thank you so much for visiting the Citrus Twist blog today!

5 comments:

  1. I love the grid style of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and delicate!! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors & simplicity feel. I need to try this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fun little pops of dimension and the fact that the journaling is the star of the show! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this "no photo" layout! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete