Saturday, August 17, 2013

Citrus Twsit Subscriber Challenge ~ Scrap Your Daily Travels

Here at Citrus Twist Kits we want to offer you, our subscribers a new challenge....to scrap those daily travels using the August Kit(s).  I know we all have MANY things to do in our daily lives, so we want to see what you do in your daily travels.  Post your layouts in the gallery with the title "Daily Travels" and leave a comment here saying you did and we will pick a winner to win a $10 gift certificate to the store.  You have till Sept. 12th to enter. Can't wait to see what you create.

Here are some design team inspiration:

April here to share some daily travel inspiration! This is the second insert to my week 27 Pocket Life. It was an insert I added to document a bike ride some of my friends and I went on. As shown here, travel themed products work wonderfully to document the simple things in life like going on a bike ride or even just taking a walk.


DSCN3409
DSCN3410

 Jen here to share my Daily Travels with you.  Week 26 for my family was certainly on the go: park trips, a flat tire (yikes!), house hunting, grocery trips and chasing the trash truck. My SAHM life with boys is hectic and, well, often anything but stay at home! This challenge, paired with the August PL kit was the perfect opportunity to highlight where we travel and what we do on a weekly basis. Here is a peek into our everyday.

 Jen_AugPLPage1 Jen_AugPLPage2

To create my layout I used mostly products featured in our August Pocket Life Kit ''Best Day'' and I also added some patterned paper from ''Everyday'' kit add on. I decided to use a photograph which was taken on the tram in Warsaw, on a day when I had many things to do, places to stop at and errands to deal with. To be totally honest- I like days like this! I enjoy making a plan in my head and than going from place to place and arranging stuff so it was totally worth for me to document it on the layout:) layout:


Everyday Travel Kasia Tomaszewska close ups: Everyday Travel Kasia Tomaszewska det2 Everyday Travel Kasia Tomaszewska det1

Gina here sharing a layout of my daughter who took this selfie in the car so she could check her hair.. I've used both the "On the Go" main, "Orange Crush" add-on and "Detours" stamp add-on. I've layered some papers,stickers and tag from the kit packaging behind the photo then a few of the cute Travel Girl stickers and washi tape, as well as sequins and some stamping.

IMG_0064 Be sure to check the blog each day as other design team members will be sharing their "Daily Travels" with you.

1 comment: