Saturday, August 10, 2013

Citrus Twist Product Spotlight: Wood Veneers

Beginning with our August kits we have teamed up with the fabulous new company, Star & Bee, a wood chip manufacturer. This means you can expect to see some fun wood chips in your kits! Owner Melissa Stinson's unique cuts are manufactured here in the United States. We welcome these new wood chip pieces to our line of other exclusive items including PL cards, flair buttons, hand-crafted vintage and stamps.

So today we are featuring our latest product: Wood Veneers!  Citrus Twist Kits will now carry exclusive wood veneers in each kit.  These veneers are handmade by a new company called Star & Bee.

We thought it would be fun to share some layouts the design team created using the wood veneers in the August Kit.

Rockstar by Sam - I color the arrow wood veneer with Prima Chalk edgers in teal, green and blue. Then I arrange them on my layout pointing to the title of the layout to create pop of color since my layout is pretty white-washed. The arrow also helping guiding the viewers' eyes to read the title too.

Rockstar-1

Amélie here, I choose to use the wood veneers on this layout all around my picture. I wanted to spotlight the photo of my son. This design naturally directs your regard towards it.

CTKWOOD1

Angie here to share a layout I created using the super fun wood veneers that come in the August kit. I honestly loved these so much that I used every single one. One this layout I used them all over using two to three in each line.

Aug. Main

We hope you enjoy the new product that will be in your as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment