Thursday, August 22, 2013

Be Inspired With Sandy


Hi it's Sandy with my "Daily Travels" page about a day out at Gardens by the Bay, a park created on 100 hectares of land reclaimed at the southern tip of Singapore. I pick four scenic pictures, to show off various picturesque aspects of the park. The inspiration for arranging them within a grid format and pairing them with Basic Grey's Carte Postale products come from April's Lennon layout.

a4
 
I mimic April's use of a  cut-apart sheet with a map print paper from the Main Kit. Since three of my photos capture curving pathways, I take advantage of the river flowing through a city pattern to tie them together.  The grid format allows me to cut this paper apart and position the flow of the river to draw the eye from the title down through my pictures. 


a4

With the center of attention being firmly focused on the photos and journaling in the middle grid, I leave the rest of the page relatively simple. Just brown check borders embellish with phrase stickers from the Project Life Kit and a subtitle printed on wood grain paper from the Add-On Kit.
 

DSCN3395
April's Lennon Layout
If you created a "Daily Travels" project using travel products from our August kit(s), remember to post it in the Gallery and leave a comment on this post saying you did to be entered into our subscriber challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Love the clean look of your page Sandy! The map behind "windows" is a brilliant touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout Sandy! And what an honor to have inspired you to create this. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete